HEAD OF E-COMMERCE
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, analytical and business minded individual who wants to lead our digital growth plan, and build, manage and develop a world class e-commerce business. SmellWell is a fast growing Swedish brand with a mission to make your stuff and space SmellWell™ We provide greener and cleaner solutions that naturally remove odor and keep your stuff and space fresh and crisp. Our products are sold by leading retailers worldwide in over 6000 stores and we collaborate with leading brands such as The North Face and FILA. Reporting to the CEO, the head of E-commerce will be responsible for the online growth strategy, maximizing sales and securing the highest level of brand experience and customer service. This is a hands-on role and a challenging and fun opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions.
The role will be responsible for the following area and tasks:
- Optimize and oversee end-to-end customer experience, acquisition and retention.
- Continuously identify e-commerce business opportunities, maximizing sales and brand experience.
- Development of annual sales and activation plans and introduction of new features and functionality.
- Support, deliver and strategize the online growth plan and omni -channel strategy for 2021 - 2023
- Optimize and oversee Amazon marketplaces and management of platform partners and agencies.
- P/L and end-to-end responsibility for the e-commerce channel.
- Develop strong connections between e-commerce, logistics and systems.
- Develop customer insights and strategize segments, marketing automation and email strategy.
- Management of third party agencies such as: web developers, designers and marketers .
- Create effective reporting on sales, marketing performance, and customer behavior KPIs.
The ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced setting, has a solid e-commerce background and understands how to grow a world-class digital brand experience:
- Demonstrated commercial awareness and business understanding from a successful e-commerce business.
- Passionate about the digital customer experience, brand loyalty and community.
- Ability to operate at strategic and tactical hands-on level
- In depth understanding of SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics and e-commerce platforms.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced and hands-on environment
- Sharp analytical skills and strong project managing skills
- Fluent in Swedish and english, spoken and written
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an exciting growth journey.
- A key role in our organization with significant influence on the scaling of the company
- Work from our central Stockholm office, or even remote
- Flexible work hours, we are passionate about results, not time sheets
- Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with CMO
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Employee stock options
This is a full-time position, with an immediate start, based at the SmellWell head office in Östermalm, Stockholm.
Send your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org
We do accept internships on a case by case basis. Please present yourself by sending an email to:email@example.com